.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

CommaKazi Speek

A blog (weblog) containing harsh realities, bitter truths and other reasons to smile

Friday, June 10, 2005

Getting Ready

I volunteered to blog during the upcoming IABC International Conference for the following reasons:
  • - It would help me to focus during the conference

  • - It would broaden my networking efforts

  • - It would force me to dive into this blogging thing

  • - Warren asked for volunteers, and it seemed like a good idea at the time

Getting started with something often is the biggest hurdle to jump, and that is true in this case. I've had to find a way to blog (Blogger.com) and then create this site. Although the process was painless and relatively quick (no more than an hour from start to typing this message), it does take some learning.

I'm looking forward to sharing more with you, and learning how best to use this communication channel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home