.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

CommaKazi Speek

A blog (weblog) containing harsh realities, bitter truths and other reasons to smile

Friday, November 24, 2006

An Update

I haven't posted here in quite some time. The reason is that I've been pulled in too many directions, and something had to give. I have some time today, so I'm posting this quick note.

Life has been quite interesting lately, and I may provide some detail about my challenges at work related to enhancing communications. It's been difficult to break away from the tactical because the strategic side is getting resistance from above.

As a one-person communication staff, I have to pick my battles, and my planning for how to win the social media battle is taking longer than I'd like. Recently, my request for launching a trial wiki was rebuffed by IT. I later learned that someone in IT got permission to set up a wiki for another internal project team. Frustrating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home