.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

CommaKazi Speek

A blog (weblog) containing harsh realities, bitter truths and other reasons to smile

Monday, January 01, 2007

Back to work

I'm ending my Christmas/New Year's vacation tomorrow, and coming to grips with the disparity between what I intended to accomplish, and what I actually did accomplish, personally and professionally.

I intended to post here and on the IABC Cafe several times, but didn't get it done. The most frustrating thing about it was the time wasted because of computer software that didn't play well with my aging Vaio computer. Of course, the simple answer would be to purchase a nicely furnished new PC, but my disposable income went toward other itmes for the home and family. I probably will purchase a new PC later this year.

Another goal that I intended to meet, and didn't, was to have a new WordPress blog up and running. I plan to install the software on a hosted system, and I need to tweak WordPress. With so many other commitments and distractions, I haven't had time to seek help from the WordPress community. I'll be reaching out sometime this week or next.

My reading load has increased because of manuals for Christmas gifts, books, and other items. The excitement of my new programs and tools is tempered by the need to learn about them. It all takes time, as you know.

Oh well, my daughter just came down to tell me that I need to sign off so that I can walk the dog and call it a night. Where does the time go?

5 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Mark Shanahan said...

Welcome back to work Tom - I was back at my desk before 9am this morning in the huge one-person empire that is Leapfrog Corp Comms....but seem to be about a day ahead of everyone I work with!

Anyway, it gives me the chance to start fulfilling my New Year resolution to actually connect more with other blogging communicators - so happy New Year and, if you get a chance, pop over some time to my blog at leapfrogcomms.blogspot.com.

Cheers

Mark S

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,
Thanks for leaving your comment. I will be stopping by your blog soon.
I got into the office at 6:35 a.m. this morning (much earlier than usual for me), and was the third member of my group to arrive. I work with some dedicated people! (Actually, they like getting out while it is still light outside.)

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger kingrani said...

Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart AXIS Cashback Offer You will get upto 75% Discount

Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart YES Cashback Offer You will get upto 75% Discount

Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart Phonepe Cashback Offer You will get upto 75% Discount

Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart Cashback Offer You will get upto 75% Discount


Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will getFlipkart big billion day offers

Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will getflipkart bank cashback offersso

Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will getFlipkart bank offersso

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is everything you need to know about the facetime application
facetime android

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...


Here is the complete guide to set up your new gmail account
create new gmail account

 

Post a Comment

<< Home